Friday, April 1, 2011

KENDY for KENYA: Back, Back...

We had an expedition in Kenya in March, for which I will be posting to the blog about in the next few days.  We have been fortunate that Kendy Taylor, who lived in Kenya and taught English and other skills to the students at Mnyenzeni Secondary School has returned to Kenya, acting as a Koins liason in addition to her continuing work at the school.  You can keep up with Kendy's activities at her blog:

KENDY for KENYA: Back, Back...: "So I’m Kenya again. When I left last December, I knew I would be back some day, but I never imagined it would only be a few short months fr..."

A big thanks to Kendy, for her willingness to give up the comforts of home and family for an adventure, and hard work, in the rural Kenyan villages where Koins serves.

Asante Sana!

IVL

No comments:

Post a Comment